Explore 3 amazing locations on a single day! A hidden herbal garden, a major natural attraction and a famous winery.
- Food & drinks
- Entry or admission fee
- Lunch – Farm to Table Lunch at a winery.
- 5- 7 wines to taste.
- Herbal tea picking, blending and tasting from an organic herb farm.
- Entry/Admission – Manousakis Winery and Herb Farm.
- Viewing point at Samaria Gorge and sightseeing in the heart of Chania’s inland.
- Gain valuable knowledge from your expert WSET diploma level wine guide.
- Return transfers to and from pick up point.
- Complimentary bottled water and refreshments.
- Not wheelchair accessible and not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different
- date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What do I need to bring?
- Hat, suncream and sunglasses for summer, comfortable shoes/boots and warm clothes for winter.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
Blend and ferment your own tea at the awe inspiring organic herb of Filos in Omalos! Which is situated just a few meters from the famous and stunning Samaria Gorge.
Be inspired and learn about Cretan flora and the precious herbs of this land by Rodo, who is an agronomist that realised her life’s dream by planting and preserving the herb farm.
Look out, it’s Samaria Gorge.
A short walk away is the picture perfect entry point to Samaria Gorge, where we make a quick stop to take in the views and snap some photos.
It’s wine time – winery visit
After identifying aromas and tastes of herbs it is time to discover their influence in the wine. Manousakis winery is next with a private wine and farm-to-table lunch pairing. Explore the wineries delicious vintages from indigenous and international grapes organically grown in the Manousakis vineyards.