Get a taste of real Greek cuisine during this 4 -hour cooking class in Athens. Head to a much-loved bakery in the vibrant Monastiraki neighborhood, where you’ll be taught how to prepare and cook classic Greek dishes by an experienced chef. Then, when your work is done, join your fellow food-lovers on the bakery’s roof to enjoy your freshly prepared 3-course dinner with out-of-this-world views of the city and the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Acropolis of Athens. Numbers limited to 10 people, ensuring a small-group experience.
Dinner,Glass of wine
Entry/Admission – Ermou Street
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event