Whether you are a vegan, vegetarian or a foodie looking to experience the fastest-growing culinary scene in Athens, join us on this tasty tour! Greek cuisine is full of vegetables, salads, olive oil & nuts, making Athens the perfect place to sample local vegan food. From delicious pies to vegan-style street food, create food memories you will never forget!
In this unique 3-hour tasting experience in the heart of Athens, enjoy the yummiest local bites, both sweet and savory. Plus, all the places on this tour are authentic spots where the locals like to eat.
The plan: We meet at a very central point in Athens downtown and start our walking tour by visiting great places where we’ll taste 10+ local products such as:
Freshly squeezed local fruit juice
- Vegan pies at the most-loved vegan cafe in the city
- Koulouri (sesame bread)
- Check out a huge selection of nuts and try your favorite!
- Local products such as olives, olive oil many more delicacies
- Delicious salads at the one of the most popular vegetarian restaurants
- Top Greek street food in a vegan way
- Loukoumades (Greek donuts)
- We always try to fulfill any requests you may have in order to feed your appetite!
What do I need to bring?
- Small groups (up to 8 persons)
- All the tastings mentioned
- Private expenses
- Hotel pick-up, drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note
- Please inform us for any food allergies
Wear comfy shoes, your camera and your big smile!
Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.