Travel back to Medieval Age on this private group tour. Visit the beautifully preserved villages of Vessa, Pyrgi and Mesta, the Chios Mastic Museum and the Olympi Caves and let our local expert share interesting facts about their history. Know more about the culture and habits of Southern Chios’ medieval citizens as your guide walks you through the fascinating history and local legends. Find out how the town was ruled by the Ottomans and the Genovese and what was the importance of the mastic in people everyday life.
On this full day trip, we provide you with a combination of history, architecture, and gastronomy. We bring you to explore Chios’ majestic medieval villages and taste Greek favourite cuisines from locally owned eateries.
- A 6-hour tour in the famous Mastic Villages
- Lots of delicious food & drink tastings
- Loads of cultural & historical info
- Guidance of a local foodie expert
- Chios Mastic Museum entrance fee
- Olympi Cave entrance fee
- All taxes & VAT
- Booking fees
- If you have food allergies or special dietary requirements, let us know in advance
- Guidance in other lαnguages than Greek or English
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Any additional personal purchases, extra food or drinks
- Tips & Gratuities
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event