Kneading is a process in the making of bread, used to mix the ingredients and add strength to the final product. Its importance lies in the mixing of the correct quantity of flour with the correct quantity of water. Get ready and make your own bread in Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village.
On your arrival, we welcome you with a treatment of traditional raki and nuts and we inform you about the following program.
This program has the following steps:
- According to the instructions of the baker, the visitors knead their own bread which is finally baked in
- the traditional oven.
- Visit in the Museum of Rural History and Folk Craft
- Watch a slide presentation related to the production of the wheat and the olive oil
- Take a break at the traditional coffee shop with a representative treatment and
- Delivery of the fresh baked bread and taste cheese, olives and olive oil
- Transfer service or car hire can be arranged with an extra charge.
- Entry or admission fee
- Parking fees
- Entry tax
- Tip or gratuity
- Food & drinks
- Please note
- Animals or pets allowed
- Passport required
- Infant seats available
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event