Be transported to a magical world of wine, monasteries, chapels and scenic villages. Take the Sacred Paths to wonder!
- Bites – Traditional Greek/Cretan meze style bites with your wine
- Alcoholic beverages – 12 wines to be tasted along with Greek coffee
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Visit the monastery of Agia Triada
- Visit a local Cretan winery
- Visit a beautiful hidden village
- Visit a local small family owned kafeneio
- Explore Byzantine art at a beautiful small chapel
- Entry/Admission – Holy Trinity Monastery (Agia Triada)
- Entry/Admission – Winery Dourakis
- Entry/Admission – Maza Village – Saint Nickolas Chapel
- Not wheelchair accessible and not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different
- date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What do I need to bring?
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and a light jacket for spring.
- A cover to enter the monastery and chapel during all season.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event