Explore 3 amazing locations on a single day! A hidden herbal garden, a major natural attraction and a famous winery.
- Food & drinks
- Entry or admission fee
- Lunch – Farm to Table Lunch at a winery.
- 5- 7 wines to taste.
- Herbal tea picking, blending and tasting from an organic herb farm.
- Entry/Admission – Manousakis Winery and Herb Farm.
- Viewing point at Samaria Gorge and sightseeing in the heart of Chania’s inland.
- Gain valuable knowledge from your expert WSET diploma level wine guide.
- Return transfers to and from pick up point.
- Complimentary bottled water and refreshments.
- Not wheelchair accessible and not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different
- date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What do I need to bring?
- Hat, suncream and sunglasses for summer, comfortable shoes/boots and warm clothes for winter.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event