Heraklion is the largest wine region of Crete where the majority of wineries are situated. Explore the wonderful world of Crete’s indigenous grapes and the region’s beautiful vineyards, ancient wine presses and hidden Byzantine churches.Visit two Cretan wineries and savor their delicious wines to professional commentary, paired with Cretan food.
- Food & drinks
- Entry or admission fee
- Visit two wineries and two vineyards
- 8 to 10 wines to taste
- Farm to table Lunch with wine pairing
- Visit ancient presses and/or Byzantine chapels
- WSET Diploma level sommelier and guide
- Complimentary refreshments in the car
- Sightseeing in Heraklion’s wine country
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What do I need to bring?
- Hat, suncream and sunglasses for summer, comfortable shoes/boots and warm clothes for winter.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event