Eat your way around Athens with a local foodie who will show you the local hot spots!!! Blend in with the locals in the Athens Central Food Markets, discover the authentic Greek cuisine and sample traditional Greek foods like different kind of pies, olives, olive oil, honey, cheese, meats, Greek coffee, sesame bread, famous street food and more in legendary local stores!
Along the way, learn everything about Greek cuisine and culture, the eating habits of modern Athenians and everyday life in the city!
The plan: We meet at a very central place in Athens downtown and start our tasting experience by visiting great places where we’ll taste 15+ local products such as:
- Handmade pies like feta cheese pie and more
- Kuluri (traditional sesame bread)
- Local products such as olives,olive oil, honey, nuts and many more delicacies
- Cheese and meat cold cuts from all over Greece
- Traditional alcoholic drinks
- Modern street food enjoyed by the Athenians
- Greek coffee along with a traditionally made delight
- Traditional desert
- As we stroll through the streets of Athens you will listen to interesting stories about the glorious history of Athens and the modern Athenian life style. We always try to fulfill any requests you may have in order to feed your appetite!
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Private expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us for any food allergies or preferences
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that during Sunday the central food market of Athens is closed. That day the tour will have small differences
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Cancellation policy
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before the event